Sunday, November 1, 2009

What kids can do....amazing!

As most of you know I am an extreme planner when it comes to doing what's best for our kids and for Sutton School. But I often scratch my head when I think about how to transform what we do to prepare our kids for the competitive global world and to get technology in the hands of our kids. Not because I don't think our kids are ready for it but because many of our teachers are behind the curve from what our kids are already doing with the technology. Take a look at a couple of things I found on Youtube that shows just a glimpse of the creative opportunities that exist for our children. The musician in this video is the same person.



Here the young musician is again.



As we prepare our children, we must realize that we need to provide them with the opportunity to be creative as well as the tools to bring this creativity alive. Our kids are ready to move into an age that we can only imagine. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment